Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

it's my birthday & i'll cry if i want to cry if i want to cry if i want to

Three hundred sixty-five more days have passed.......i am another year older (and as the saying goes......deeper in debt!

friday was my birthday.....i had to work. i was supposed to get off early but i still left later than i had planned. i rushed home. it took me two & a half hours to get there.  TRAFFIC SUCKED. i went to tom's house first. the girlies were there and had tangled hair. he needed my help. tammy came back but we had to rush because we had a seven o'clock date with destiny.................actually it turned out that a group of our classmates came to meet us at bucca di beppo in the City for dinner to celebrate....but i'm jumping ahead of myself......who is this 'WE' that i keep speaking of?........my bff tom & i share the SAME birthday.....only he is 365 days 7 hrs & 20 minutes older than me ;)


but i digress.......

we were running late.....we had to get the boys ready and then to my house to get rob & so i could take a shower & change clothes......we were late! we finally got everyone ready & in the car and traffic was at a standstill..........good thing tom knows the backroads....we made it to the City in only one hour!!!

dinner was at bucca di beppo's delicious....we had calamari & bruscetta as an appetizer, antipasti salad and apple walnut salad, spaghetti with meat sauce, ravioli pomodora, chicken parmigana, grilled salmon with pesto sauce, garlic smashed potatos and spicy italian sausage....and for dessert cannoli and cheesecake and the piece de resistance.......a SAINT HONORE CAKE from DIANDA's





2 comments:

  1. sorry things are OUT OF ORDER & this post is ALMOST TWO MONTHS LATE....but that's par for the course......i got lost in that hatbox & just now realized i never clicked POST!

    mea kulpa
    mea kulpa
    mea maxima kulpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judianne~

    It's so funny, because when I saw this post. I thought, I swear I wished her a happy birthday, I swear I have seen these pictures somewhere. Then I panicked, am I crazy? Did I miss her birthday? what is going on?!!?

    It looks like you had a great one. You seem to always be surrounded in great company!

    Thank you so very much for all of your love and support! I love your comments and so appreciate the time you always take with us! You brighten my days and I am sorry I am not able to comment as much as I would like, be there for you as much as I want,etc.

    There will come a time though! This post-accident Jen (as I call her) is not able to do and be all the things the pre-accident Jen was in regard to her friends! It makes me sad.

    Your 2 prior posts to this one really make me wonder what is going on and who the heck is yanking your yo-yo string!!!?

    You are a great writer and a beautiful person. I am so happy to be getting to know you more and more all of the time!

    I hope you have a great day and I hope you get to spend tomorrow with your boys!

    Love,

    Jen

    P.S. I lost your address, can you FB it to me again?

    ReplyDelete