Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

favorite songs of my lifetime

when i die i hope they play these songs. ......they are intricately woven into the patchwork memories of my life...

IF I WERE A CARPENTER......would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby.

DELTA DAWN......what's that flower you have on, could it be a faded rose from days gone by.

GARDEN PARTY....you can't please everyone so you got to please yourself

EDELWEISS.....blossom of snow may you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever

LIGHTS.....go down in the City, and the sun shines on the Bay, oh i wanna be there in my City....

AFTERNOON DELIGHT.....my motto's always been when it's right it's right.....sky rockets in flight...

JUNKFOOD JUNKE......in the daytime i'm mr natural, just as healthy as i can be, but at night i'm a junkfood junkie, good Lord have pity on me.

COME SAIL AWAY......set an open course for the virgin sea, cause i've got to be free, free to live the life that's ahead of me

TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD.....you'll never find your gold on a sandy beach, there ain't no Coup De Ville hiding in the bottom of a cracker jack box

SUMMER GIRLS......summertime is in the air, and summer girls are everywhere

COME AS YOU ARE....as i want you to be, as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy

BE AS YOU ARE......i wanna go where i can lighten the load, drive a little while on the wrong side of the road......hang with the locals a the Quiet Mon, be a tourist, a beach bum, a star....

LIFE AIN'T ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL......but it's a beautiful ride

GLITTER IN THE AIR..........have you ever wished for an endless night, lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight

No comments:

Post a Comment