Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

inadequately me

why do i never seem to measure up to the me i'm supposed to be?

the scales seem so unbalanced with all my failures piled to the sky to the left of me....my successes? h'mmm they seem to have vanished into thin air

i am really good at one thing...i am really good at being pathetic and full of self-pity......our small group discussion touched on this last week. i clammed up. i couldn't reveal to 'them' the person i really am.  i thought i was gonna take control of my life. turn it around and do something positive. now i know for sure that i am positively out of control and unable to make things right

but i do not want you to pity me. i do not want you to feel sorry for my ineptness my failure is my own i learned at a very young age that i would never amount to anything that disappointment is my  best character trait i don't do it right i don't give the effort

time to reinforce the facade

No comments:

Post a Comment