Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

facing things or hiding from truths?

....."suicide kit" a term I never heard before. still don't know exactly what is "in the kit" - but I learned about this on the page and had to do some deep contemplation ..... I can relate... I have a drawer FULL of heavy duty scrips that I hang on to just incase..... 

So without knowing there was a name for what I was doing did I create my own kit?
I feel secure knowing its in there

Why/How did I get them? Well they do all belong to me....I have chronic pain but I also have control issues... So the docs give me lots of "really great" pain meds that I steadfastly refuse to take. YES if things get really bad I allow myself one. But truthfully I am very non-compliant. There are so few things I actually have a say in that I do not like giving up control of the ones I do. Turning my body over to meds that knock you out and turn your mind upside down & inside out are not my way of holding tight to my reality.

...I've got a lot to contemplate. Through these amazing people I am waking up to see all that is defective in me...


No comments:

Post a Comment