Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

omgossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's friday ONCE AGAIN!!!!

sitting here listening to my favorite songs.............thinking about music and how important it is in my life.
music is always there ....at the forefront ~ at a concert ......in the background ~ on my iTouch or car radio
music is my thoughts and feelings put to a melody
music is soothing and comforting even during the most stressful times
music is a statement
music
music
music

my life without music would be empty...................i am open to all genres i have favorite songs from different artists that woven together form a patchwork quilt of my life

i am not a rocker
i am not a metal head
i am not a country girl (much to everyone's disbelief)
i am not a rapper
or a punk

i am a music lover. in my collection i have everything from the classics to show tunes to blues and jazz and of course i have TONS of rock classics and country!

i am an eclectic chooser of music, but the songs i like speak to me, speak for me. to truly know me you must understand the music.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!!

    I strongly believe...

    A life without music, is a life NOT worth living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to music in the background especially in the car. Without it I go nuts. My mind wonders to dangerous territory. Music lifts me up when I am down.
    I agree with both of you. A life without music, SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete