Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i am

here in this spot. trying to focus on working...but my brain does not want to focus on what is in front of me.
instead, it sees all that is & wants to run away.....

polar opposites.......i am flighty & impulsive and at the same time (self-diagnosed) OCD, do not derail me from my usual patterns of daily life for i will become confused!!!!

quirky beyond belief

street smart with a decent smattering of common sense. but the 'bookstuff' was never really my cup o'tea

incredibly adaptable & easy to get along with...go with the flow kinda gal with the biggest stubborn streak this side of the rockies

still wishing it were time to call it a day & go home to play!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a true friend to all who are blessed to know you. You Rock Judianne. I'm glad God brought you into my life.

    ReplyDelete