Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

JULY again naturally

i just spent 36 hours in vegasbaby......saw kenny & the guys...hung out for a while with my gal-pals!!! met some blokes from wimbeldon - they came to the states cuz their hometown is currently being overrun by americans attending the tournament (go figure!?!) .....lots of alcohol....very little sleep!

i returned in time to go to my first ever BLOCK PARTY.....on forbes court....it was a GREAT DAY the party could've gone on all night long. we drank way too much margaritas & shots of tequila...but at least my drinking buddy made sure i had some yummy food to eat! & kept me very well entertained most of the day/evening

on the 4th of July went to a CHURCH ON THE GREENS celebration picnic & bbq...followed by an afternoon of swimming and fireworks at night

and now it's tuesday...back to work & reality sets in.......................................two things i am quite sure of....i do not live in a fairytale world & my prince charming has abandoned me for the newer better prettier model.....and even though we were told on sunday that God has a plan for everyone, i believe that perhaps they got the message wrong OR God has forgotten to have a plan for me......

2 comments:

  1. Judianne~

    What's this about your Prince Charming??? That makes me so very, very sad! But, my dear, I am quite confident there IS a plan for you and it certainly has NOT been forgotten about!

    Sadly, it is not in OUR time (which I sure as hell wish it were), but in someone else's time. Someone who sure has a lot more patience than you or I :o)

    Reality always has a way of setting in, doesn't it? Usually in the form of "right *smack* in your face" AGAIN and yet AGAIN! Doesn't that reality make the sweet times even sweeter though!

    I am so happy you had a great time in Vegas and beyond! I wish I could have been there with you, shootin' the shots! Dave could have been our little "gopher boy" again! I think everyone needs a good gopher!

    Thinking of you and praying there can be a compromise on the timeline :o)

    Love you Judianne!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with you & everyone at the block party. I can not believe I actually sang in front of the whole block. I don't even think the alcohol effected me either. LOL!! As soon as everything is settled we need to do it again.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete