Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

SOLID #3!!!!!

for the past six years gary & kenny have had to share equal billing in my #1 country singer spotlight.......I LOVE THEM --- their music - their personalities - the things they stand for - the glimpses of their personal lives --- OFTEN TIMES POLAR OPPOSITES & yet BOTH touching me....they are the YIN & the YANG of my country soul!

the #2 position has seen alot more fluctuating.....from JAKE OWEN to LUKE BRYAN to JASON MICHAEL CARROLL....JASON ALDEAN...SUGARLAND....LADY ANTEBELLUM and the list can go on and on............

but ALWAYS in my #3 spot....forever solid and comfortable is the BIG DOG DADDY ..... TOBY KEITH!!!!

i love his music!
i love the way he believes in & supports our great nation & the troops that protect it
i love that he is not afraid of being un-pc and saying exactly what is on his mind

i have gone to see his shows for the past six years and for six long years i have tried to win a MEET & GREET with him..........i had all but given up hope.......

until this morning when i received an email from the fanclub saying I WON! I WON! I WON!!!!!
on 06 August 2010 i will get to meet Mr. Toby Keith at the Shoreline Amphitheater before he takes the stage to WOW us with yet another amazing show!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Whooo-hooo!! Congrats! I know you will enjoy meeting Mr. Keith and the show to follow......

    I miss my concert days...only did Kenny Vegas this year...nothing else...boo! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you. Wow, a true testiment of persiverence paying off ;o)

    I don't have too much Toby Keith, but just this last week, I uncovered a gem within my own collection. I was dumbfounded, I thought how on earth did THIS jewel pass me by????

    Hurt A lot Worse When You Go

    Do you have any other suggestions for me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete