Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

respect me.....don't yank my chain

respect you?!
how the H E double HOCKEY STICKS am i supposed to do that?! you promised me things and then you took them away. you changed the ground rules & forgot to let me know. you have given me an unfair advantage and expect me to just completely concede to your whims without even giving me a heads up that the rules have changed.

i am not saying that your decisions are wrong or bad in anyway. quite frankly, in fact, i truly 100% agree with you. but if i am SUPPPOSED to be your close friend i would think that you would at least let me know rather than just leave me guessing in the dark

i do respect you as a person. and i do want to respect your wishes NOW THAT I KNOW what they are.

i wonder if i merit that same respect from you?

1 comment: