Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

down....but not out

i didn't wanna do it....
i really really didn't wanna do it
but i did it....

called the doc to see if i need to come in & see him.
his front office gal took the information & told me she'd have him give me a call

so now i wait.

wonder if i should take another magic pill? the swelling did not go down overnight like it usually does. it's not too painful right now, but then i'm not moving around either. and i did not make the LONG DRIVE into work (which is a big help) .....maybe i'll wait. i don't like to take drugs.....unless i really really have to

i'm gonna wait
at least a little while

*
tap
*
tap
*
tap
*
i'm waiting........

1 comment:

  1. When you need to see the doc you should see the doc. Oh wait um ya I can't talk much can I. Oops sorry. Next time i think I will follow my own advice. NOT! Take care of yourself. Love ya

    ReplyDelete