Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

monday once again!

thank you jen!!!! how i wish you were comig to GFA in a few more weeks!!! but i totally understand....ur hubby does deserve one day of the year where you are thinking only of him (and not that other sexy guy with the hot goatee & smoky voice!)

yesterday DID get better after i got through my little temper-tantrum! no, no one came to my aid & rescue. and  no i did not get all the cuttings bagged. but i will get it done, and i will finish digging up & trying to repair the yard. it is my responsibility.

in the afternoon we took 'my boys' (& their sister too) to the train museum in suisun city....VERY FUN. if only we had gone EARLIER in the day we could've ridden the trains all afternoon long. but we did manage to get two rides in before the close of the day. and we had a nice picnic lunch afterwards......came back & stopped at costco for some 'mingos' (mangos) and picked up some chicken and potatoesalad for dinner. ran into their neighbors at the food court and stayed to visit for a while.

unfortunately, all the walking and standing really irritated my already 'angry' sciatic nerve & by the time we got home i was barely able to stand, let alone bend, squat, lift and all the 'normal' things i do everynight....so with a handful of ibuprofin it was off to my domicile at an early hour.

did get to play all my games on fb (thank you for the addiction!!!! lol) leveled up on a lot of them :) and RE-started playing on yo'ville.....put on an old favorite 'outfit' and hung out with a friend in the yo-ville pads & shacks.......too much fun......not enough sleep

and here we are it's MONDAY again!

(@)
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
\|/
  |
  |


no rush...
though i need your touch

3 comments:

  1. Just another Manic Monday wish it were Sunday that's my fun day. LOL! Sounds like you had a great day. Until the pain hit that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was it that this post escaped me? I never saw it until JUST NOW!

    I have been more than heartbroken about GFA. As it gets closer, I get more sad! I keep telling Dave, I can't believe he is going to be so close to me and I won't even catch a glimpse of his sexy self.

    How is it that one person can be that sexy??!! And then you put his voice on top of that...and then his guitar playing ability....and then what seems like a good personality....I'm starting to not like him anymore :o)

    Nah, I think he's had his fair share (and more) of hardships!!

    I'm sorry you have been going through all that SH*T lately. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came up with a great idea. You tell him my sob story, and that Avi and I need him....I will have you by my side for every single moment!!!

    =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete