Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

monday monday

wish it were a FUN day.......

sometimes i wonder the wisdom of our forefathers when they determined that people should have to WORK to EARN a living. WHY OH WHY can we not PLAY all day.....i never asked to grow up...i never asked to be a responsible member of society........**stomping feet here** i wanna go outside and play....i wanna stay up late and sleep late....i wanna laugh & giggle  cuz the grass is tickling my toes...i wanna run through the sprinklers with all my clothes on and then lay on the hot cement and feel the warmth seeping through my wet clothing

i do NOT wanna work....nope....not today....not tomorrow....not ever!!!!!


*
*
*
SIGH
*
*
*
.....back to reality....back to the mundane & repetitive tasks at hand

i don't wanna grow up! why didn't anyone ask my opinion before forcing this on me?!

1 comment: