Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

sortta getting old

this idea that i am supposed to put everyone else's needs before my own.......

someone needs help
i am there

someone needs an ear to listen....a shoulder to lean on
i am there

someone needs something done
call on me

my housework
my laundry
my personal upkeep
....that can wait

then maybe when it's my turn to need help someone will be there to help me out too.....
NOT
never happens.
suddenly everyone is too busy
has important things they have to do that can't wait

nope
instead i sit here now covered in little flecks of blood from the rose thorns (which i am allergic to) that pricked me because i waited for three weeks to see if someone might help me by bagging them up for me. but that did not happen

......

ok i'm done feeling sorry for myself.......

who needs a helping hand?

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, that post made me so sad.

    I'm here for you girlie!

    If you need my help....

    If you need an ear to listen....a shoulder to lean on....

    If you need something done...

    I am here.

    Such a sad post,

    but so beautiful too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im here too. I didnt know you needed help with the roses. Let me know next time. We can hang on a Saturday & chat. While I take care of the roses you are allergic too. :)

    ReplyDelete